While our base-line capabilities cater to day-to-day conferencing activities within the enterprise, they certainly do not stop there. In recent years, Compunetix has expanded its reach within the enterprise market to include advanced capabilities and added security for C-level and Executive meeting spaces. With a competitive emphasis on reliability, security, and easy and effective management, Compunetix confidently provides our enterprise platforms for Executive Conferencing Call Management and Support.
Company executives are constantly juggling a multitude of responsibilities and do not have time to waste dealing with technical difficulties or system downtimes. When a group of executives join conference calls to discuss important and often sensitive company details it is crucial that they are meeting on a system that is secure and will continue to function even in the case of an outage.
Call Support & Management
The browser-based Operator Console allows Executive Support staff to view all active conferences and easily assist participants. Executives can have the peace-of-mind that they will always have access to immediate assistance.
- Agent Control Area – Instantly view all incoming callers. Lines can be labeled based on department or executive team.
- Active Conference List – Displays all active conferences at a glance.
- View Panel – Multiple conference viewing enables complete monitoring and control of all calls.
- Sub-Conference Support – Moderators can initiate a private conversation with anyone.
Compunetix is committed to ensuring that sensitive corporate information remains private and inaccessible to anyone outside of the executive network. Security features and provisions include:
- Dedicated servers via Private-Hosted or On-Premises deployments
- PIN and Password protection
- Conference locking
- Executive Support and call monitoring interface
Reliability & Business Continuity
High reliability and component redundancies ensure system availability for critical communication and minimal downtime. With a redundant server the system’s capabilities include built-in replication, which eliminates data loss by delivering real-time replication of all data across servers. This redundant configuration can include some or all of the following:
- Hot-swappable hard drives and power supplies for each server
- Multiple media servers to ensure zero downtime
- Multiple sites, operating together to ensure availability even in the event of a disaster